A foremost social-change nonprofit seeks an experienced English-language development professional to take responsibility for submissions, reports and all things donor related.
The position is a full time one and NOT REMOTE (the organization’s offices are in Mevasseret Zion). A good working knowledge of Hebrew is a must. Salary: 14,000.
You will join a small but ambitious team of dedicated men and women who are working together to battle the terror of domestic violence in Israel. As the sole development professional, you will be expected to manage all donor relationships, write all donor-driven material and work with the CEO to expand the current donor base.
- Write all grant applications to current and prospective funders
- Prepare all reports to funders
- Track and supervise all submissions to funders
- Work to identify and cultivate additional funders
Required Skills and Experience
- Must identify wholly with the organizational mission
- Native-level English speaker with outstanding English writing skills
- Hebrew fluency
- Proven experience in grant writing and reporting
- Proven success in writing exceptionally high-quality materials to individual funders
- Demonstrate a proven ability to take knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful messages
- Be a self-starter who is entrepreneurial and with the confidence and maturity needed to join a driven team
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- An academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission.
Please submit a CV to: email@example.com