The organization, which envisions Israel’s Haredi community as a full civic partner in Israeli society, seeks an experienced fundraiser to undertake responsibility for donor relations and for expanding the donor base.
Reporting to the CEO, the position is a full-time one. The organization’s office is in Jerusalem (the position can be remote). Salary range: 13,000 – 20,000.
The Haredi Institute for Public Affairs works to maximize the assets and contributions of Haredi society to Israel’s future. It serves as a leading knowledge resource on the Haredi community, providing a professional approach to designing policy and actionable strategies relating to Haredi society, collaborating with government ministries, Knesset committees, local municipalities, philanthropic foundations, and leading social initiatives in Israel.
- Work directly with CEO to increase funding and create new income options both in Israel and the Jewish world
- Create and implement a multi-year strategic plan to expand the donor base
- Take responsibility for developing existing donor relationships and cultivating prospective donors
- Write grant applications and reports to funders and prospective funders in both English and Hebrew
- Plan and lead donor initiatives
- Prepare all donor-driven marketing material in English and Hebrew
- Update organizational CRM
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years’ experience fundraising for a nonprofit
- Proven ability to solicit donors
- Native English speaker with excellent English writing skills
- An excellent working knowledge of Hebrew
- Demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Excellent analytical and creative skills in developing cultivation strategies
- Self-starter with the confidence and maturity needed to join a driven team
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission, CRM
Please submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org