A caring community providing residential, social and vocational services to adults with special needs seeks a mission-driven, highly experienced development professional to steward new relationships with funders and continue cultivating all ongoing relationships both in Israel and abroad.
The position is a full time one, the community is in the Western Galilee, and proven major-gift experience is a must.
An Opportunity for a Determined and Highly-Motivated Professional: Reporting directly to CEO, you will be responsible for all applications and reporting, will maintain all relationships with current major donors worldwide, produce all donor-driven marketing material, and present the organization before international audiences.
This is a position for a native English speaker with exceptionally well-honed writing skills.
- Solicit international donors in Israel and abroad
- Write all grant applications and reports to funders and prospects
- Write all donor-driven marketing initiatives
- Present the organization to prospective funders, both in Israel and abroad
- Work directly with CEO to increase funding and create new income options, identifying prospective funders to expand donor base
- Host missions and plan donor visits
- Oversee the development of new FRD strategies
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must identify wholly with the organizational mission
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Experience soliciting major donors
- Experience developing cultivation strategies
- Must have fluent English, with outstanding English writing skills
- Must be fluent in Hebrew, with excellent writing skills
- Proven success in raising major gifts from private donors
- Self-starter with the confidence and maturity to meet funding goals
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- An academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL
- Please submit a CV to: email@example.com