A nonprofit that specializes in the creation of investment partnerships that measurably address social needs in this country seeks a mission-driven mid-level development professional to undertake raising major impact-investment gifts.
The position is a full time one and the organization’s offices are in Tel Aviv. Proven major-gift experience is a must; raising impact-investment funds an advantage.
This is an unusual opportunity for a determined and highly-motivated mid-level development professional: You will be expected to expand the donor base worldwide, identify and cultivate new prospects, steward existing donors, personally write applications and reports, and oversee the execution of all tasks involved in donor relations. This entrepreneurial opportunity comes with significant responsibility; you will be joining a team of experienced finance and impact investment professionals.
- Work to increase funding for both operational needs and a select number of projects,
- Write all grant applications and reports to funders and prospects
- Oversee the development of new fundraising strategies
- Oversee and develop marketing initiatives
- Track and supervise all submissions and relationships with funders worldwide and keep the organizational CRM updated
- Prepare CEO and VP for all meetings and events
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a native English speaker, with outstanding English writing skills
- Must be fluent in Hebrew, with excellent writing skills
- Proven success in raising major gifts from major donors
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Experience developing cultivation strategies
- Flexible and curious, entrepreneurial and creative
- A self-starter with the confidence and maturity to succeed in a team-driven environment
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- An academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission, CRM
Please submit a CV to: email@example.com