A leading employment nonprofit seeks an experienced English-language development professional to take responsibility for submissions, reports and all things donor related.
The position is a full time one (though could be 75%), the organization’s offices are in Tel Aviv, and excellent Hebrew is a must.
You will join a small but ambitious team of professionals who work together to cultivate donors both Israeli and abroad. You will be expected to manage relationships, writing all donor-driven material.
- Write all grant applications to funders in your portfolio
- Prepare all reports for funders in your portfolio
- Track and supervise all submissions with funders in your portfolio
- Support other team members as necessary
Required Skills and Experience
- Must identify wholly with the organizational mission
- Native-level English speaker with outstanding English writing skills
- Total Hebrew fluency
- Proven experience in grant writing and reporting
- Proven success in writing exceptionally high-quality reports to individual donors and foundations
- Demonstrate a proven ability to take knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful messages
- Be a self-starter who is entrepreneurial and with the confidence and maturity needed to join a driven team
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- An academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission.
Please submit a CV to: email@example.com