A leading education nonprofit seeks an experienced English-language grant writer to take responsibility for submissions, reports and some marketing content.
The position is a full time one, the organization’s offices are in central Israel, and a good working knowledge of Hebrew is a must. Salary range: 16,000 – 18,000
An Opportunity for Someone Whose Mother Tongue is English:
If you are an English-language writer, have ample experience putting your creative writing talent to good social use writing grants, LOIs, reports and all manner of donor-driven material, and have a very good working knowledge of Hebrew, then this if for you.
- Write all grant applications to funders worldwide
- Prepare all reports for funders worldwide
- Track and supervise all submissions with funders worldwide
- Write some marketing content for social media and web presence
- Liaise between the US arm and the rest of the organization
Required Skills and Experience
- Native-level English speaker with outstanding English writing skills
- Hebrew fluency
- Proven experience in grant writing and reporting
- Proven success in writing exceptionally high-quality reports to individual donors and foundations
- Demonstrate a proven ability to take knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful messages
- Be a self-starter who is entrepreneurial and with the confidence and maturity needed to join a driven team
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- An academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission.
Please submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org