I Belong Israel (מסע ישראלי), a leading nonprofit that strengthens Jewish and Zionist identity through a journey across Israeli landscapes and locations, seeks an experienced grant writer to take responsibility for submissions, reports and some marketing content.
The position is a full time one and the organization’s offices are in Jerusalem (remote work is possible). Salary: 8,000 – 10,000 (negotiable if commensurate with experience and abilities)
An Opportunity for a Donor-driven Writer:
If you have ample experience putting your creative writing talent to good social use writing grants, LOIs, reports and all manner of donor-driven material then this job is for you.
- Write grant applications to funders
- Prepare reports for funders
- Track submissions and report
- Write some marketing content for social media and web presence
Required Skills and Experience
- Must identify wholly with the organizational mission
- Proven experience in grant writing and reporting
- Proven success in writing exceptionally high-quality reports to individual donors and foundations
- Demonstrate a proven ability to take knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful messages
- Be a self-starter who is entrepreneurial and with the confidence and maturity needed to join a driven team
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission.
Please submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org