The only youth movement in the world providing a social network for children with and without disabilities (with more than 7,500 members with 78 branches throughout Israel) seeks a grant writer to take responsibility for submissions, reports and some marketing content.
The position is a full time one. The organization’s offices are in Ramat Hasharon, though the position could be a hybrid one. Fluent Hebrew is an advantage. Salary: 13,000
An Opportunity for a Donor-driven Writer:
If you have ample experience putting your creative writing talent to promote a global consultant to the United Nations, then this job is for you.
- Write grant applications to funders and coordinate grant application process to ensure timely submission of all required materials;
- Prepare all English-language reports for funders;
- Track submissions, reports and all deadlines associated with each opportunity;
- Write some English-language PR and marketing material for social media and web presence;
- Work with different divisions within the organization to identify needs, as well as research prospective support to fund those needs;
- Manage and update CRM and databases.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of proven experience in grant writing and reporting;
- Proven success in writing exceptionally high-quality English-language material to individual donors and foundations;
- Native English speaker with clear, precise and compelling English writing skill;
- A good working knowledge of Hebrew;
- Demonstrate a proven ability to take knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful messages;
- Be a self-starter who is entrepreneurial and with the confidence and maturity needed to join a driven team;
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure;
- An academic degree;
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission;
Please submit a CV to: email@example.com