The organization, which works to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty in Israel, seeks a seasoned fundraiser to expand its international donor base and significantly increase funding.
Reporting to the Director of Resource Development & External Relations, the position is a full-time one. The organization’s office is in Rishon Lezion. Salary range: Highly competitive, commensurate with experience.
- Identify new revenue opportunities, with a particular focus on engaging high net worth individuals.
- Work closely with Director of Resource Development & External Relations to lead a comprehensive relationship development strategy and effectively steward donors.
- Oversee grant applications and reports to funders and prospective funders across the Jewish world
- Plan and lead donor initiatives
- Plan and lead donor missions
- Oversee all donor-driven marketing material
- Update organizational CRM
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 6 years’ experience fundraising for a nonprofit
- Native English speaker with excellent English writing skills
- A working knowledge of Hebrew
- Demonstrated ability to raise major gifts across the Jewish world
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Excellent analytical and creative skills in developing cultivation strategies
- Self-starter with the confidence and maturity needed to join a driven team
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- An academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission, CRM
Please submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org