An incubator for Jewish leadership in the north seeks an ambitious, mission-driven professional to manage development team and raise major gifts.
The position is a part time one (80%) and the organization is in Israel’s north. This is a position for a fundraiser interested in growing professionally within a fast-paced pluralistic organization.
An Opportunity for a Career-driven, Highly Motivated Fundraiser: Reporting directly to CEO, you will be expected to manage team, open doors to new prospects, maintain all current relationships and ensure the development team reaches its annual goal. If you wish to advance towards your next career level, this position is for you.
- Work directly with CEO to increase funding and create new income options
- Identify prospective funders, and expand donor base
- Manage the on-site development team
- Oversee the writing of all grant applications and reports to funders and prospects
- Host missions and plan donor visits
- Track and supervise all submissions and relationships with funders worldwide
- Prepare CEO for all meetings and events
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must identify wholly with the organizational mission
- Must be a native English speaker, with outstanding English writing skills
- Must have a working knowledge of Hebrew
- Proven success in raising major gifts from foundations and private donors
- Proven success in overseeing a development team
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Outstanding organizational capabilities
- Experience developing cultivation strategies
- Self-starter with the confidence and maturity to succeed in a team-driven environment
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- An academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission, CRM
Please submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org