A college dedicated to nurturing academic leadership in Israel seeks a multi-faceted creator of donor-driven material to develop compelling content for the full gamut of media platforms.
The position is a full-time one and NOT remote (the college is in Jaffa). Salary: 9,000 (a generous benefits package is included).
This is an opportunity for someone who understands the art of cause marketing:
Are you an excellent verbal and written communicator, adept with print and digital communications? Are you able to make complex ideas easy to understand, and are effective at using images to help convey an uplifting story? Then we are looking for you!
- Develop and produce media content for donor-driven products
- Manage content-driven projects that require the cooperation of a variety of sources across the campus
- Work, as necessary, to produce the full gamut of English-language materials that go into the cultivation process, including annual reports
- Oversee the production of all Hebrew-language donor-driven materials
- Create and manage a departmental digital content archive
- Assist the team with any other duties related to the cultivation of donors and prospects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Native-level English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Hebrew-speaker with good communication skills
- Have a strong passion for storytelling
- Have a strong track record creating compelling stories across all media platforms
- Demonstrate a proven ability to take knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful messages
- Experience managing the full gamut of media platforms – an advantage
- Be a self-starter who is entrepreneurial and with the confidence and maturity needed to join a driven team
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- Have an academic degree, preferably in a relevant field
Please submit a CV to: email@example.com