The Technion seeks a mission-driven, native-English-speaking development professional to undertake responsibility for researching and compiling all donor-related material and tracking all donor relations to ensure that stewardship is optimized with every major donor.
The position is a full time one and NOT remote. Salary range: 9,000 – 12,000 (includes a very generous benefits package)
An Opportunity for Someone Whose Mother Tongue is English:
If English is your mother tongue, you are dynamic and a self-starter by nature, are a detailed-oriented multi-tasker and are highly personable and committed, then the Technion is looking for you.
- Oversee stewardship systems (including incoming gifts and donor acknowledgements);
- Coordinate and write submissions and reports, and ensure all deadlines are met;
- Maintain content and data for all development materials, including project-specific solicitation materials;
- Monitor stewardship of current funders, maintain and continuously update donor profiles;
- Contribute to the creation of annual stewardship systems and calendar;
- Track all submissions and relationships with funders worldwide;
- Will be in regular contact with faculty and staff throughout the campus.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Native-level English speaker with outstanding English writing skills
- An enthusiastic and quick learner
- A self-starter with the confidence, flexibility and maturity needed to join a driven team and a large, complex organization
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- Proficient in Hebrew
- An academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission, CRM
Please submit a CV to: email@example.com