An organization that advances socio-mobility among Israel’s underserved youth via entrepreneurship and education seeks a mission-driven, English-language development professional to undertake responsibility for donor submissions, donor-driven content and donor-relations tracking.
The position is a full-time one for someone whose mother tongue is English.
The organization’s offices are in Rosh Haayin. Salary range: 9,000 – 11,000
An Opportunity for Someone Whose Mother Tongue is English:
If English is your mother tongue, you are a writer by nature and know-how, and have some experience raising money for nonprofits, then we are looking for you.
- Work directly with Head of Development to increase funding and create new funding opportunities
- Writing all grant applications and all reports to funders and prospective funders
- Track and supervise all submissions and relationships with funders worldwide
- Maintain online database entries and updates
- Work closely with financial and field managers
- Lead occasional donor visits
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Native-level English speaker with outstanding English writing skills – a MUST!
- At least a year’s grant writing experience
- Familiarity with USAID procedures
- Excellent analytical and creative skills in developing cultivation strategies
- Self-starter with the confidence and maturity needed to join a small but driven team
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission, CRM
Please submit a CV to: email@example.com